As a Consulting Hypnotist Stephen Gruber practices Non-Therapeutic Hypnosis. He is not licensed as, nor does he practice, Psychotherapy. To learn more about the nature of his work as a Consulting Hypnotist
The information provided on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician.
www.Ask-the-Hypnotist.com is intended for educational use only. If you have any kind of physical symptom or mental health issue please see your licensed health care practitioner before starting an Hypnotherapy program of any kind. I, Stephen Gruber, will only work with clients who have any diagnosed illness, physical or mental, under referment from a licensed health care practitioner. However, with this referral I am pleased to be of assistance.
Any and all product names appearing on the Ask-the-Hypnotist.com website are copyright and trademarks of their respective owners. None of these owners have sponsored, authorized, endorsed, or approved this website.
The views and statements expressed on this web site and email communication represent the opinions of the authors and should not be considered scientific conclusions. Neither Ask-the-Hypnotist.com, or Stephen Gruber: Hypnosis Montreal or Stephen Gruber assume any liability for the information contained herein. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner. Consult your physician before you begin any nutrition, or exercise, program.
Reporting copyright infringements
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Pub. L. 105-304, Ask-the-Hypnotist.com has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring in the Ask-the-Hypnotist.com domain. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our designated agent specified below.
You may contact Stephen Gruber digitally by using the space below.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Ask-the-Hypnotist.com to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.