Approach to IBS
We know from research that the following Hypnotherapeutic
approach to IBS brings a high success rate for sufferer's attempting to bring their symptoms under control:
- Clients understand it is a process that empowers
them to become instrumental in their own healing. It is not a quick fix or
something that is going to be "done" to them. They are full and active
participants in the healing process.
- Positive changes will most likely be noticed after the
first or second session. However, for maximum benefit a minimum of six
to 12 sessions are required.
- Sessions are most effective when spaced at two week
- It is key that clients carry out their homework.
Listening to a reinforcement CD (about 20 minutes)
Tracking their symptom levels and food eaten in
relation to symptoms.
- Gut directed hypnotherapy is critical for re-educating
gut activity. Additional hypnotherapeutic approaches are employed as
determined by individual client need.
- Hypnotherapy is initially used as compliment to medicinal
and dietary approaches. Clients must continue under the care of their
physician and adjust any medication as their symptoms come under control
only under their doctor's supervision.
Following these tested components of a hypnotherapeutic
approach leads to an over 80% documented long-term success rate for complete, or
significant improvement, in symptom control. You may read more about
Hypnosis and IBS here.
Return from the Hypnotherapeutic approach to IBS page to the IBS and Hypnosis Main Page.
If not now, when?
If not here, where?
If not now -when?
If not here - where?