Mending a Broken Heart
All Very Well but.......
Many of us can understand and accept these ideas at a rational level. However, despite this we are left with ongoing questions, thoughts and feelings that haunt us day after day. That familiar self-talk that can go something like:
- "But it will never be same again,"
- "What did I do wrong,"
- "It is my fault because...."
- "But what if he/she was the only one for me."
Alternatively, we may:
- Start to experience feelings of jealousy when we hear our ex is seeing someone else, even if we were the one to let our partner go,
- Experience a sense of overpowering helplessness, abandonment,
neediness or incompleteness. once the relationship is over, or
- Find that wherever we go or whatever we do we are
continually and disturbingly reminded of the places and things that we used to do with our ex.
Again, these thoughts and experience arise from the feeling part of mind, not our rational mind. We can reach the feeling part of our mind in Hypnosis and gently bring it in line with where we want to be with our feelings. That is how we can heal and go on to a positive future: a future that may even impossible to believe in in our present state of mind.
If you are ready to release yourself from any of these situations and want to move on to a brighter future, then hypnosis can be an important part of your solution.
There are two options that can help you immediately.
You can experience hypnosis right now by joining the free 4 Step Hypnosis Program on this web site.
Secondly you can discover valuable hypnosis resources to ease your way here.
With you on the path to success,
Stephen Gruber MA
If not now, when?
If not here, where?